Welcome to Bovey Community Care. We are a local charitable group established in 2013 with the aim of providing friendly support to elderly or isolated people in the Bovey Tracey area.
The help we offer includes:
- Companionship and befriending
- Help with shopping
- Help with socialising
- Low level help in the home and garden
- Help with information and form-filling
- Outings to local shopping centres or areas of interest
- Carer relief
- NHS Wellbeing Programme
- Telephone Social Activity Groups
- Support for people living with Dementia and their families and carers
- Support for end of life.
In addition to our 6 members of staff, we have a team of trained volunteers who have been selected following an interview and application process, and whose heart lies very much in helping others in the community.
To find out more please Contact Us.